Permanent Makeup (the Art of Micropigmentation)
Stingray is fully licensed in Boston to provide beautiful Permanent Cosmetic Tattooing services.
Stingray offers the highest quality Permanent Makeup in Boston at affordable rates: Eyelash Enhancement, Eyeliner, Eyebrows, Lips/ Liner and more!Reasons to get Permanent Makeup at Stingray:
- Save money on cosmetics and save time on application.
- Good for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Look good all the time! Wake up ready to go!
- Great for active people: No more smudging and smearing on a hot day or after a workout!
- Get fuller looking lashes to enhance and define your eyes.
Our micropigmentation artist will work with you closely to get the exact look you want, and we use only the safest non-allergenic pigments for a natural and beautiful look, or be as dramatic as you want to be!
We maintain the the cleanest environment for your comfort and safety, and topical numbing ensures a comfortable application.
Permanent Makeup may be for you if you need help applying makeup with a steady hand due to arthritis, MS, Parkinson's, stroke, etc., or if you have hair loss due to alopecia, chemotherapy, or many other causes.
For pricing, more information, or to schedule a free consultation, please call us for availability at 617-254-0666
Permanent Makeup Facts:
Permanent Cosmetics can be beneficial for anyone who would like to be free of applying, re-applying or checking on their makeup, or for anyone who has allergies to make-up products.
It is great for women who are active--who play sports, have kids, run businesses, travel, or are "on the go" from morning to night. It is a relief for women who are arthritic, whose eyesight is diminishing, or for anyone who finds it difficult applying makeup on a regular basis.Permanent makeup is safe and non-toxic, and is available for eye liner, eyebrows, lips, nipples and beauty marks, and to correct color blotches or to help minimize scars
- New makeup inks can be color-matched for any shade of skin
- We use very powerful numbing agents for pain-free application
- We spend a lot of time before the procedure deter mining the exact measurements, placement and color so that you get precisely the look you want
- You will be back to your regular routine after two days; in under three weeks you will be fully healed.
- Permanent Cosmetics usually lasts for 3-5 years before you need a re-application, at which time you can vary the colors and shades